Florida State Certified Roofing Contractor
We are a full service State Certified Roofing Contractor specializing in Residential and Commercial Re Roofing. John Augusto has been in the roofing business for 24 years replacing all types of roofing. Lic #CCC1326146
We now do down to 0% financing through GreenSky/JustPushPay & SuperMoney
Where are low slope roofs most common?
1. Strict adherence to state and local building codes. A. Each municipality has it’s own unique interpretation of the state code and is looking for a distinct set of methods and documentation for each type of roof replacement from permitting to final inspection. We are very familiar and keep up to date on any changes to requirements for each city/county.
2. Adherence to manufacturer’s warranty requirements. We want to ensure that when installing any given product, we are able to give our customers a valid warranty and in some cases an enhanced warranty, we accomplish this by being up to date on any warranty requirements from documentation to installation.
3. Insurance discounts. We are very conscious of insurer’s needs for documentation of product installation and photograph every phase of our re roofing jobs to ensure the customer gets any and all applicable discounts. We strive to educate ourselves and our customers on any product changes to stay up to date with self sealing water barriers, deck re nailing and roof truss tie downs to ensure the customer is aware of any discount possibilities when making their roof replacement decisions.
4. Sloping of flat roofs. In 2004, the state code was amended to reflect that when re roofing, any flat roof pounding water for more than 48 hrs. MUST be sloped to drain properly. We install tapered insulation systems under our flat roofs that fall in this category.
5. Owner supervision. We do all our roof installations in house and have no subcontractors except for our concrete tile installations. We use Tampa Bay’s best roofing shingles installer, who installs for most of the top roofing companies in this area.
All other products are installed by our employees with John on every job making sure quality installs are performed.
6. Fully licensed and insured. We adhere to Florida’s requirement to keep worker’s Compensation and General Liability at all times.
7. Communication. We are always available to discuss and address any questions or problems a customer may have and are proud of our customer service record on Angies List Super Service Award Winner, A+ on West Florida BBB and Good Standings with the State Consumer Protection Agency.
8. John’s a really cool guy that’s passionate about family, life, his work, and helping others. “We believe in treating people right and standing behind our work. When hurricane Charlie caused some of our customers’ roof vents to leak, we quickly identified the problem and replaced the vents with newer designs for free!”
- Roofing Commercial St Pete
- Roofing Repair Contractors St Pete Beach
- Emergency Roofing St Petersburg Beach
- Cost Of Roof Repair Bradenton
- Recommended Roofers Greater Pinellas Point
- Cost Of Roof Repair Gulfport
- Residential Roofing Shingles Indan Shores
- Industrial Roofing Contractors Indian Rocks
- Roofing Services Indian Rocks Beach
- Local Roofing Repair Indian Shores
- I Need A Roofer Pinellas
- Contractor Roofing Pinellas Park
- Shingles Asphalt South Pasadena
- Roofing Services Tierra Verde
- Top Roofing Companies Treasure Island